Many of you knew that I was invited to go on a "Fishing Trip" on the Middle Fork of the Salmon River. At the time, I thought it would be fun and ran it by my brother.
He was very excited about it and started lining up someone that could come along and row the boat. (Scott Jackson, his brother in law and has a ton of experience on a river)
They committed, I committed and we were good to go.
What I didn't know is that this was NOT a fishing trip
and was mainly a WHITEWATER trip.
This is not my thing and was something that I would have tried to back out of but we had already committed. 
Needless to say, It was a trip of a lifetime and one that I am glad I didn't miss. It was definitely something that I can check off of my Bucket List.
The people were awesome, the food great, the excitement was fun, and I am glad I can say I went. I would even go again if the time was right.


They committed, I committed and we were good to go.
What I didn't know is that this was NOT a fishing trip
Needless to say, It was a trip of a lifetime and one that I am glad I didn't miss. It was definitely something that I can check off of my Bucket List.
The people were awesome, the food great, the excitement was fun, and I am glad I can say I went. I would even go again if the time was right.
The Scenery was awesome.


2 comments:
What a great trip! Looks and sounds awesome! Hope to see you soon. I'll send an email.
Looks really fun!
Gues who's coming home next week....
Post a Comment