Nick has wanted to play the Violin for quite some time. He has a friend that has played and he begged and begged. At one point, we had him take Piano with his two sisters to see if that was going to be what he wanted. But we finally relented and last summer, he began taking fiddle lessons.
I am paying so much to this teacher I am hoping I get to claim her as a dependent. Every time she sees me, she is lobbying me to come and take Guitar or voice or something. Of course, this is an easy thing for me to avoid.
The Recital was held at the Layton Library.
Drew was first. He did an AWESOME job. He has only been taking for about 4 months and he was great.
Then Brother Nick. Nick is an old pro at performing so it was not a big deal to step up there and play his piece. No mistakes and he did it exactly as he had practiced. He is really coming along.
Next was Sarah. She did a great job of singing her piece from a Broadway show. I thought that she had a better voice than all the other girls that performed with the exception of 1 who had been singing for many years.
At any rate, I was proud of them all for their efforts and I thought that they did a great job.
1 comment:
Finally!!! Thanks for updating! It was so fun to spend some time at your house. Thanks for inviting us. I'm sad tho' that I didn't take any pictures to post on my blog of the fun festivities. Tell your mom thanks for the book...so far I haven't noticed any mistakes...I'll call her later with my critique...:) j/k Love you guys!
Post a Comment