I have been thinking about this for quite some time and decided that it was time for the Bushell's to enter the realm of Virtual Reality and get wired. As time has moved on, it seems that life gets so busy that it makes it difficult to keep up with our many friends and family. Each of us is involved in something and I think this may be a fun way to share it with others.
So, Here goes, our first attempt.
I may go back and recount a few highlights but most likely, I will just do a quick recap and then go forward from here. I also will tell you that I will do my best to keep up on this but as I notice from some of the people we care about, they are on here every day or so. That will not be the Bushells
No comments:
Post a Comment