Sunday, January 25, 2009

Australia

Well, just wanted to let you know that I made it to Australia.
The trip began on Friday January 23rd as I flew to California. I needed to get to LA the night before in order to catch the early flight out.
When I got to the Airport on Saturday Morning, my flight was delayed 1 hour. This concerned me as I had a short connection in Seoul. However, we took off from LAX about 1 1/2 hours late, flew 13 hours to Seoul, had 45 minutes in Seoul, boarded the 9 hour 50 minute flight to Sydney. and finally, made it.

2 things stand out. Driving on the wrong side of the road on the wrong side of the car is a VERY SCARY thing. I find that I was hugging the middle line. This is not good. Secondly, Sometimes the language barrier is just too difficult to try to get past when you are talking about food.

At any rate, I am here. Will write more later and post some pics.
Love Rich

No comments: