Well, our Digital Card reader had some problems and it looked like all of our Photo cards had been corrupted. We were very upset as all of our Hong Kong Pictures were still on the card but also our Family pictures.
Well, I spent some time trying some different options and found out that it was the Card Reader. Unfortunately, our letter had been mailed. So, we will post it here for all to see.
Also, the day Stacey did this, it was the most beautiful day with the Lighting just perfect. She took Megan down and took a few pictures of her.
2 comments:
thank you
for the pictures of your family
very cute, thanks for commenting I forgot to add your blog! I haven't been a good blogger and Ii have tons to make up so my posts might be short and sweet till I get caught up!
Post a Comment