Once again, another very busy day. After a long day at work, we decided that rather than go out to some restaurant (Because it takes 3 hours to eat), we would go to a Sushi Bar that had received very high ratings.
This one is somewhat unique and is like some of the ones in Japan in that it has a small conveyor belt and the food is moving past you on different color plates. You take what you want, stack the plates and at the end, they come and tally up what you have spent.
It was very good and I liked everything that I took, however, if you wanted to be adventerous, this would be the place. Lots of fish eggs and many many different types of raw fish. Paul and Aaron tried a few more things that I did but all in all, it was very good.
there very late. On Saturday, we fly to Queenstown.When we were done, we walked back to the big park in the middle of Downtown Sydney, Hyde Park. Paul and Aaron had seen some HUGE bats climbing in the trees each night so that was our destination. Instead, we found a Possum in a tree.
Paul even let this wild creature from Australia, nibble on his finger while we took a picture. Too brave for me. Anyway, very cool. We did see some White birds (As big as turkeys) up in the tree but it was too dark to get any pictures of them. As we were leaving, I finally saw a bunch of bats. These things are as big as a small eagle. Maybe 3 feet across in wingspan. Once again, too dark for pictures but you should hear them. They are very chatty and make a ton of noise.
The locals seem oblivious to what is going around them and this park is more like a Zoo than a park
Tomorrow, full day of work, then off to the Airport, fly to New Zealand, get
2 comments:
I don't know why you're in Australia but as far as I can tell, it must be for the food.
What a fun trip! It is fun to read about all your adventures and look at all the yummy food!
Post a Comment