For those of you that didn't know, Stacey and I are going to Hong Kong on Vacation in November. We planned this trip back in January and I can't believe how fast it has come up on us. It should be really fun. I am hoping that we will have Internet access and if we do, I will give some updates on our Blog. If not, you will just have to wait until we get back home.
I cashed in a bunch of Miles and we are flying Free over and back. Although, with the trip being over 23 hours each way, I am not really sure it is free. I am confident that we will pay for it....
I also had a bunch of Hotel points so we will be staying at the Renaissance Hotel on the Hong Kong Harbor bay for 4 nights and then we will be moving to the Hilton Conrad Hong Kong over on Hong Kong Island for the last 6 nights. Both places are very nice but the Conrad is a 5 star hotel and should be quite a treat.
Grandma Bushell is taking over on the home front for us. We have also enlisted my Aunt Vera to come and stay and help manage the troops. Between the two of them, I am sure that they will be able to keep things in order. 

With all of that, we are pretty excited. We have a list of things to see and we hope to be able to do some shopping and laying around. Look for upcoming posts. More to Come.
3 comments:
How fun!
How fun it will be to keep up with your family via blog! Feel free to check ours out as well, http://www.morris8.blogspot.com/
My 15 year old, Kacy, maintains it for us and we have a lot of fun with it!
Have a great trip! Hong Kong is great! Kim Morris
Hong Kong by far was the best vacation we've ever had! Kerrie and Stan were living there at the time and knew all the great places to take us. I'm sure if you call them they can give you some great pointers on what to see and do and how to navigate your way around. Have a great trip and welcome to the blogging world!
Kathy
Post a Comment